Le forum Monster Hunter Portable 3rd et Unite
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released!

+3
ScarFang-
Kono
Dark Vanth
7 participants

MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released! Empty MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released!

Message par Dark Vanth Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 0:23

a video proof of the store working. I remember that everyone is interest to help me out, must add me on msn or send me an email at DarkVanth@msn.com
To all quest maker, prepare yourself, in 3-4 days i will open the store to a limited number of quest maker!

Well, how to start?
Hello everyone, my name is Davide Villa aka Dark Vanth, I'm 21 and i'm a skilled .NET developer. I've been recently changed my job, and now I work at the italian Microsoft branch. (yeah yeah, wrong section, screw the rules, i'm not here for this!)
I don't know if all of you know my works (maybye Tartine know me, oh, Tony greets you XD), but i'm the programmer of the International Custom Quest Editor (just take a look at customquestworld.site88.net for more informations) also with french language avaible...
I've finally managed to make the first custom quest store for mhp3! You will be able to download custom quests directly from the psp, just right in the ingame menu.

This store is also accessible on original FW or via UMD, it's also compatible with the future version of MH (the "Freedom 3", trust me, i know what i'm saying). I can give to all the possibility to share custom quest all over the world and make them like the originals! You can also share your QST folder with other people, and they will have all your quests!

Download Link: Here!

Dernière édition par Dark Vanth le Mer 27 Avr 2011 - 19:55, édité 2 fois

Dark Vanth

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released! Empty Re: MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released!

Message par Kono Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 8:09

Ha Very Happy I was waiting for this ! Good hob again *o* I'm pretty curious about how did you do this Very Happy If you can explain me by MP, i will be really happy Very Happy And also we thanks Codestation to for his hugefull help Very Happy

EDIT: If you need some help for testing or other stuff i'm here Wink

Dernière édition par ☮ 'Tartine ☮ le Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 10:43, édité 1 fois
Kono
Kono
Admin

Rang : Libriste
X-Tag : Parce que Linux c'est le bien.

http://konosprod.free.fr/

MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released! Empty Re: MHP3 - MHF3 | Custom Quest Store - Finally Released!

Message par ScarFang- Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 10:32

Je me suis fait un plaisir de le rediriger ici car moi je n'ai le temps de m'occuper de ce genre de chose sur mon forum mhp3... J'ai donc préféré qu'il vienne ici pour bosser avec vous ! Wink

ScarFang-

Message par Kono Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 10:45

Merci donc Very Happy J'espère que ce sera productif ! C'est un projet que j'avais en tête il y a fort longtemps mais que je n'ai pas réussi a faire, je vois que lui a réussi c'est une très bonne chose !
Kono
Kono
Admin

Message par Dark Vanth Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 12:03

Can you please talk in english? I don't understand french very well...

Dark Vanth

Message par Kono Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 13:32

I was just answering to ScarFang- Wink
Kono
Kono
Admin

Message par SheperdOfSouls Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 13:41

Nothing important here: just ScarFang telling us that he redirected you from his board to here since he did not have time to handle this kind of topic and Tartine thanking him!

Anyway, glad you came to share this really promising feature! :tkt:
SheperdOfSouls
SheperdOfSouls

Rang : HR6

http://mhf3.free.fr

Message par LightPhenix Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 16:43

Good news !
Thanks again to Codestation !

But, i'm curious, you've tell "This store is also accessible on original FW or via UMD"

How it's possible ?
LightPhenix
LightPhenix
Admin

Rang : Fatalis Vert a pois rose
X-Tag : [FT]_lightphenix

http://gordemandeox.free.fr/

Message par Dark Vanth Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 16:48

LightPhenix a écrit:Good news !
Thanks again to Codestation !

But, i'm curious, you've tell "This store is also accessible on original FW or via UMD"

How it's possible ?
There are two ways:

- Have a USB wifi dongle, than an app on the pc that redirects requests to my server.
- A simple DNS trick on the router. You just had to change how resolve a certain packet ip and... voila!

Dark Vanth

Message par LightPhenix Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 20:37

Ah okay ! Ingenious =)
Good Job Wink
LightPhenix
LightPhenix
Admin

Message par [ST]spideytoile Lun 11 Avr 2011 - 23:32

Fantastic ! *o*

When will it be available for add our Customs ? I want to propose many quests :bave:

And...I'm not sure that's possible but....Why add to this Custom quest store more contents ? For example mods or other ...Certainly because this job take more your time^^'
It's a very good idea,I'm with you !

[ST]spideytoile
[ST]spideytoile
Quest-Maker

Rang : Mhfu : Hr9/ Mhp3rd : Hr6
X-Tag : spideytoile
Team : Seele Team

Message par Dark Vanth Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 14:54

[ST]spideytoile a écrit:Fantastic ! *o*

When will it be available for add our Customs ? I want to propose many quests :bave:

And...I'm not sure that's possible but....Why add to this Custom quest store more contents ? For example mods or other ...Certainly because this job take more your time^^'

Well, i'm looking for 10 beta tester. The only requirement is to have a wifi connection and a looot of patience XD

The projects include a portal though anyone can share his own quests all over the world.

Dark Vanth

Message par Kono Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 16:30

I'm here if you want Wink
Kono
Kono
Admin

Message par LightPhenix Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 18:16

[ST]spideytoile a écrit:

Le problème là spidey, c'est qu'un MOD n'est pas un contenu additionnel, mais un contenue de "remplacement" qui modifie le jeux lui même.

Le principe ici, c'est que la quêtes est écrite dans la savedata prévue par Capcom...

Après, pour les mods, ce qui peut être fait, c'est un homebrew patcheur, avec un service de DL par serveur =)
LightPhenix
LightPhenix
Admin

Message par SheperdOfSouls Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 18:55

LightPhenix a écrit:
Spidey, the problem here is that a MOD is not some kind of additional content but it is more like a replacement content affecting the game itself ; Dark Vanth's system is writing a new quest within Capcom's savedata.
As far as mods are concerned, what could be done is a homebrew patcher along with a downlad feature !
SheperdOfSouls
SheperdOfSouls

Rang : HR6

http://mhf3.free.fr

Message par Dark Vanth Mar 12 Avr 2011 - 20:42

LightPhenix a écrit:
Spidey, the problem here is that a MOD is not some kind of additional content but it is more like a replacement content affecting the game itself ; Dark Vanth's system is writing a new quest within Capcom's savedata.
As far as mods are concerned, what could be done is a homebrew patcher along with a downlad feature !
Thank you for translating!

Well, you can make a custom plugin (or a heavy game mod that load this plugin), that loads mods from an extern file, just like the "translation" plugin. But it's kinda tricky. You had to rewrite the DLC file reader function, in asm. So i'm not planning to do anything similar.

Tartine, just add me on msn if you want to help me out. Anyone who wants to partecipate, just send me a pm. 9 tickets remains!

Dark Vanth

Message par Dark Vanth Jeu 14 Avr 2011 - 22:17

Yeeeeah, double post, i'm a criminal. It's just to make it more visible. I've added to the first post a video proof of the sotre working!

Dark Vanth

Message par Dark Vanth Mer 27 Avr 2011 - 19:59

The store is finally public!
You need to patch your iso with the patcher, you can find the download link in the first post.
Don't worry if come functions don't work (just like search, i haven't implemented it yet), and there aren't any unofficial quest yet, but i think that spideytoile will be happy to fullfill it XD

So, just go and take a look!

Dark Vanth

Message par Kono Jeu 28 Avr 2011 - 0:49

Just amazing ! It's *o*, thank you very much for taking all this time for this *o*
Kono
Kono
Admin

Message par ScarFang- Jeu 28 Avr 2011 - 4:14

Great job Davide ! Wink

ScarFang-

Message par [ST]spideytoile Jeu 28 Avr 2011 - 9:13

Yes ! cheers
Finally,He is here ! cheers
Excellent !
I'm downloading !

EDIT : I can't see the screenshot of the CQW Store when we go in the download section.It's good or ? ^^'
And,the public section have a problem of PHP =s.

EDIT 2 : The problem is clear !
[ST]spideytoile
[ST]spideytoile
Quest-Maker

Rang : Mhfu : Hr9/ Mhp3rd : Hr6
X-Tag : spideytoile
Team : Seele Team

Message par Dark Vanth Jeu 28 Avr 2011 - 10:13

[ST]spideytoile a écrit:Yes ! cheers
Finally,He is here ! cheers
Excellent !
I'm downloading !

EDIT : I can't see the screenshot of the CQW Store when we go in the download section.It's good or ? ^^'
And,the public section have a problem of PHP =s.

EDIT 2 : The problem is clear !
spidey, when you are in, please contact me on msn. i had to show you the new way to upload quests.

Dark Vanth

Message par ladrotedesco Ven 8 Fév 2013 - 8:49

remettre en place le fichier MHP3 toolkit please.. Crying or Very sad

ladrotedesco

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé